Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 18, 2009

frenship


years has passed by,

i had left my primary n stepped into secondary,

i had left my soulmates,sisters n so called bez frens,

wid ony memories of dem embed within me,


im in a new skool wid new people,

it was like im abandoned in a deserted island,

i had lost touch wid my buddies,

nites of oceans of memories of them,


hurrey....i had contact wid my of my buddy,

v talked for hours...blaming the time 2 hav run,

im happie coz my frens burfday party is soon 2 b held,

im gonna meet al my buddies,


oh..the party was awesome bt sumthin's missin,

my frens are no longer how they were,

tey had their own buddies n boyfrens now,

i had lost tem..bt still memories of dem r fresh in mind...........

1 comment:

  1. well i know how u feel.i had soo many nice friends in 7th.now all of them r in other class and i feel lonely in mine.

    ReplyDelete